The festive season is just around the corner, since traveling is not an option to celebrate Christmas this year, why not add some seasonal cheer to your home with a beautiful Christmas tree? Here some suggestion for finding live and artificial trees in Hong Kong.
A Real Christmas Tree: As fresh as it gets!
- Anglo Chinese Florist: Trees, wreaths, accessories, gifts and arrangements – there’s loads to choose from if you’re looking to get into the festive spirit. Red poinsettias, the red potted plants you can see all over the city, can be purchased here too.
- Chun Hing Garden: The trees on offer from Chin Hing Garden are sourced from the USA. This company also sells red poinsettias and table settings using fresh cuttings.
- P&F Garden: The team here has been in the landscape gardening biz for three decades, so they’ll be able to sort our your Christmas needs, from live trees to decorations.
- Gift Flowers HK: Live Christmas trees from Gift Flowers HK come in three sizes with free delivery.
- Van der Bloom: Don’t have room for a full tree? A Van der Bloom wreath or table setting might bring some Christmas cheer to your small space.
- Sophie’s Christmas Trees: Choose from three different types of tree in varying sizes. This website has clear delivery dates for each region of Hong Kong.
- Xmas Tree Online: This is a one-stop-shop for buying, delivery and removal (super important!) of your real Christmas tree; it also offers accessories like wreaths and tree stands. Real trees are sold out for 2020; so plan ahead for 2021 and click on the site super early.
Artificial trees: Fake but fab!
No need to worry about sweeping up pine needles or branches with an artificial Christmas tree. These handy numbers are easy to stow away and can also be set up for many Christmases to come!
- Indigo Living: This popular store has beautiful 210cm spruce trees that would look great in any home, not to mention a huge range of baubles, decorative lights, ornaments, garlands and much more. It’s a must-visit for anyone looking to make their space more Christmassy.
- IKEA: Oh, IKEA, what would we do without you! It has everything you need for a quick and efficient Christmas set-up.
- D’Silva Creations: This is a handy option for pre-decorated trees and wreaths.
- Supermarkets: Try your local CitySuper and large supermarkets for trees and decorations.